[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: [BisocketServerInvoker] unrecognized listener ID: ...

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 03:04:58 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew,

1. I apologize for my bewildering request for a clarification of "each time it fires".  I read too quickly and missed "a MDB" from the beginning of your question, and I thought "JBoss Messaging" was the antecedent of "it".

2. With your help I was able to reproduce the WARNING message, and I see why it's happening.  I'll explain further in the related thread

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040864#4040864

However, the cause is benign, and I'll make the message go away in the next release.  Thanks for your help.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041276#4041276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041276