[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Multiple MDBs listening to One P2P Queue - JBoss 4.0.3

drvodka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 05:47:58 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have two machines running JBoss AS 4.0.3. Machine1 has a JMS queue deployed. There's one MDB each deployed on both the boxes listening to the queue on Machine1. The max size of each MDB is 1. So I have two similar MDBs (one each on two boxes) listening to the same queue.

When multiple messages are posted into the queue, the MDBs start processing them in a serial order alternatively. Ideally I would like both the MDBs to pick-up messages and start processing simultaneously.

The queue configuration is:
< mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue" name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=RequestQueue"> < attribute name="ReceiversImpl">org.jboss.mq.server.ReceiversImplLinkedList < /attribute><depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager < /depends> < /mbean>

Can anybody point what's wrong...?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041321#4041321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041321