[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam + JSF + EJB3 + GWT example application
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 05:59:51 EDT 2007
It is still very unpolished, but the basic pieces are all there and reasonably well assembled. It may now be of interest to anyone working with a similar technology stack.
- Seam 1.2.0 + JSF 1.2
- GWT 1.4 preview build (actually, a slightly earlier SVN build)
- My patches to the Ajax4JSF G4JSF integration project, to allow JSF integration with GWT 1.4
- Seam integration to allow GWT components to invoke service interfaces on Seam components
- A Java 1.4 DTO bean generator to work around GWT's Java 5 incompatibility
There is more to do:
- I will be adding a rich-text editing and tree-view browsing interface to the demo.
- Once GWT 1.4 final version ships, I will be landing my G4JSF changes in the Ajax4JSF Subversion tree.
- Once I land the G4JSF changes, I will be submitting this to the Seam distribution as an official example. Hopefully they will take it :-)
All comments very welcome.
rjellinghaus at gmail dot com
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041324#4041324
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041324
More information about the jboss-user