[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deploying a new process definition

earniedyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 08:35:46 EDT 2007

Greetings,

What is the best technique to use to deploy new/updated process definitions? I have read the section in the UG and am still unsure of the best approach. I have the IDE Beta 2 installed and when I try to deploy through it/eclipse I get:

 org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found

When I try to deploy as a par file, nothing seems to happen. I know you can do it programatically too but that seems like a stretch. What are you doing to get your process definitions deployed.

Thanks for any and all help!

Earnie!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041371#4041371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041371