[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam cannot reference EJB, why?

hsiung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 10:15:23 EDT 2007

I have the empty seam.properties file in META-INF directory of the JAR deployed on the EJB container.
As well as another seam.properties in WEB-INF of the WAR for the web container.
How can I see that the bookingBean seam component is not loaded?
Shall I put the seam.properties file outside the META-INF?
My IDE (Intellij) would not be happy with this but I can try.
I followed the Seam Reference manual that told to put it in META-INF.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041414#4041414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041414