[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + JSF + EJB3 + GWT example application

RobJellinghaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 10:39:45 EDT 2007

Yer, absolutely.  Right now it is definitely not a very compelling use of GWT in a Seam context.

Gavin told me last month that he was "a complete [expletive deleted] when it comes to documentation and support" :-)  So, yes, I will definitely make sure that the feature set, the build process (under Tomcat and JBoss), and the documentation are all up to the very high Seam standard before I submit this for real.  I think the docs may need both a "GWT for Seam developers" section, and a "Seam for GWT developers" section....

Think of this as a preview build.  There are some people working with this stack already and they want all the examples they can get, ASAP.  But I will certainly polish it up a lot before it's Seam-worthy.

Cheers!
Rob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041424#4041424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041424