[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - org.jboss.invocation.ServiceUnavailableException: Service un

gogoasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 11:16:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a clustered JBoss installation; on the client side I call a remote SLSB stub using the following jndi configuration :

  | java.naming.factory.initial = org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  | java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
  | java.naming.provider.url=jnp://drogor:1100/,jnp://duparc:1100/
  | jnp.partitionName=EntryChainPartition

I then kill a node on purpose, in order to see the failover behavior. On the client side I get the following exception.

  | java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.invocation.ServiceUnavailableException: Service unavailable (failover not possible inside a user transaction).; nested exception is:
  |         org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.GenericClusteringException:
  | This application does not accept remote calls any more
  |        at fr.bnf.entrychain.jbpm.actions.CallServiceDelegate.execute(CallServiceDelegate.java:66)

I don't understand why the failover is not available inside a user transaction -- is it possible to get failover to work ?

Thanks for your ideas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041444#4041444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041444