[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - action in pages.xml help?

waheed.murad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 12:06:15 EDT 2007

hi

i am using to actions against one view-id in pages.xml i.e.

<page view-id="/comm/genmailtemplate.xhtml" action="#{EmailTemplateGeneraterAction.loadEmailTemplate}" />

	<page view-id="/comm/genmailtemplate.xhtml" action="#{CustomerLoginAction.loadPrivileges('GenerateMailTempSMItem')}" />

problem is that only one action method is called. in my case second one CustomerLoginAction.loadPrivileges. i want both of them to be called.
i am returning nothing from my action methods.

thanks in adanvce for uor help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041464#4041464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041464