[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Setting Variable Types

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 13:39:13 EDT 2007

Where do we set the type of variable that is saved from teh task form or the process definition XML

We have a few variables.. but everything appears to be saving default as a string

 JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE Table has these columns
ID_ 	CLASS_ 	VERSION_ 	NAME_ 	CONVERTER_ 	TOKEN_ 	TOKENVARIABLEMAP_ 	PROCESSINSTANCE_ 	BYTEARRAYVALUE_ 	DATEVALUE_ 	DOUBLEVALUE_ 	LONGIDCLASS_ 	LONGVALUE_ 	STRINGIDCLASS_ 	STRINGVALUE_ 	TASKINSTANCE_
1

And we have a variable named "amount" that should be saved uner doublevalue instead of string value, where everything apepars to be save.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041497#4041497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041497