[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation not being propogated between redirect

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 13:44:27 EDT 2007

My conversations aren't being continued between redirects.

If my faces-context is handling the navigation and redirect which I thought was ok.

The crux of the problem appears to be RedirectFilter needs an active EVENT context.  However, the context is being closed in the SeamPhaseListener after Response Complete so there is no EVENT context for RedirectFilter to get the current conversationId from.

I wonder if this may be a difference between Myfaces and JSF-RI?  Maybe Myfaces didn't set FacesContext.responseComplete() on redirect where the RI does?

Any other ideas?

JSF-RI 1.2
Facelets 1.1.12
Tomcat