[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: getting numberGuess example running in AS 4.0.5 with JSF

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 14:52:13 EDT 2007

AS 4.0.5.GA comes with JSF 1.1 and JSP 2.0.  The instructions you reference discuss upgrading JSF to 1.2 but don't discuss upgrading JSP (we recommend you use facelets very strongly).  The next version of Seam (1.3) will target AS 4.2 which supports JSF 1.2 and JSP 2.1 ootb - in fact, Seam in CVS is running on 4.2 now, and most the examples are running fine.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help fix this problem - but I would recommend getting hold of Seam from CVS if you want to use JSF 1.2 :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041521#4041521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041521