[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation processing another request error when using

reind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 15:13:55 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : Do the eventsQueue and requestDelay attributes not help? From what I've seen they should both be set by default...

I've not set either of these myself. My understanding, as well, was that they were set by default.

anonymous wrote : requestDelay	Delay ( in ms. ) for send ajax request on JavaScript event. In conjunction with events queue can reduce number of requests on keyboard or mouse move events.

  | eventsQueue	Name of requests queue to avoid send next request before complete other from same event. Can be used to reduce number of requests of frequently events ( key press, mouse move etc ).

The other interesting one is:

anonymous wrote : ignoreDupResponses	If true, unfinished request will be aborted on new event

I'll try the a4j forums, see if they have any ideas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041527#4041527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041527