[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam cannot reference EJB, why?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 17:14:52 EDT 2007

Can you post the startup log for one where it does scan your ejb jar?

As I don't use IDEA and do use the packaging structure we recommend you follow (that generated by seam-gen) I can't really be of much help in isolating where your problem is occurring - you seem to have the right files in the right place... My best advice is to compare the packaging and config files from seam-gen or an example and try to isolate what you've got differently.

We are working on improving Seam/JEE packaging, and if you do get this sorted it would be great if you could post back what you did.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041568#4041568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041568