[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + JSF + EJB3 + GWT example application

RobJellinghaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 20:31:29 EDT 2007

Roger that.  Michael Neale of Redhat already contributed some remoting-style GWT integration to the head of CVS, but I don't know if he documented it.  I'll check.  I guess I'll find a decent HTML editor and write it that way, can't go wrong with that....

I wasn't planning to mess with the Seam official docs, I was just following Pete's suggestion of contributing example documentation in docbook format.  (I was maybe going to import the docbook build targets to my example's build.xml.)  But I can noodle with that later.  Form follows content....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041602#4041602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041602