[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + JSF + EJB3 + GWT example application

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 28 06:00:05 EDT 2007

I'm coming at this from a tangent to michael ;) - my feeling is that this is an example we are going to want in Seam (as we already have some gwt stuff from michael neale) so I thinking about how you could make the example as great as possible once it's in Seam (and also make Gavin less likely to yell :p)

I think this is a bigger conceptual step than integrating (e.g.) RichFaces (here the point is that it should work ootb with Seam) - and hence would need a docs chapter.  I like your idea of a two pronged approach - GWT for Seam developers and Seam for GWT developers.

Anyway, as Michael says, the important point is the content (whether blog, article or readme) which can easily be made into an article :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041624#4041624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041624