[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Mathematical captcha & Email obfuscator

Homer J. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 28 12:15:49 EDT 2007

No need to excuse, I don't think that you sounded negative.

I just thought this way you have more control over how to integrate it without worries cause it's only a handful of files.

Anyway: I converted the whole stuff into 3 patches. It's tested (& working) with todays CVS head and JBoss AS 4.2.0CR2. Please have a look at it if you have some time.

PS: To create cvs patches on the command line I had to manually fiddle with CVS/Entries because the N parameter was ignored which is plain retarded. Is there any other option I haven't found or is this normal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041650#4041650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041650