[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: import.sql and hsqldb

suryad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 29 03:29:31 EDT 2007

Thanks very much for explaining that to me. It makes sense now. I am still new to the whole Seam stack including Hibernate and EJB3 and JSF so I am learning while I go through the tutorials.

I got another question. If one were to not want to use HSQLDB and wanted to use MySQL what would be the configuration xml files that one would have to change to make that happen? I realize of course the driver will change, the dialect for Hibernate will change as well.

I see in the booking example there is an xml file called persistence.xml. In there there is a line:
<jta-data-source>java:/bookingDatasource</jta-data-source>
It seems to me that line needs to be changed but where is that datasource being loaded up from in the first place?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041685#4041685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041685