[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss Portal perfomance and scalability

anganar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 29 06:00:23 EDT 2007

Hello all.

I have rather little experience with JBoss products - only testing and no production usage.

Now our company has an opportunity to start using JBoss products (Portal in particular) in real-life projects. But there is one problem - it seems that there is no good benchmark results and/or sizings guides on it. I mean something like this:
http://www.sun.com/servers/white-papers/scalability-sizing-guide.pdf?rendition=pdf

Can anybody help us? Are there any benchmark results of JBoss Portal?

Thanks in advance,
Alexey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041692#4041692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041692