[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - j_security_check (form based) problem

snod0g do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 29 20:29:49 EDT 2007

if i redeploy my app and try to access a protected page, it will throw up the login screen as expected, but after entering the user/pass and pressing enter it will just show the reload the login page

i then enter user/pass a 2nd time and press enter and i get j_security_check not found error page.

however if i just hit the reload button instead of typing it the 2nd time, it takes me to the desired page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041728#4041728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041728