[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: transporter sample fails when run a second time

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 02:29:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

Which version of the transporter sample code are you using?  I just changed org.jboss.remoting.samples.transporter.basic.client.Client.main() to make two calls to  client.makeClientCall() and it works fine.

The message

anonymous wrote : The invoker for locator (InvokerLocator [socket://10.104.30.186:5433/]) is already in use by another Connector.

means that a Connector for socket://10.104.30:186:5433 is running and you've tried to start a second Connector for the same InvokerLocator in the same JVM.  E.g., when I change org.jboss.remoting.samples.transporter.basic.server.Server.start() to

  |    public void start() throws Exception
  |    {
  |       server = TransporterServer.createTransporterServer(locatorURI, new CustomerProcessorImpl(), CustomerProcessor.class.getName());
  |       server = TransporterServer.createTransporterServer(locatorURI, new CustomerProcessorImpl(), CustomerProcessor.class.getName());
  |    }

I get that message.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041743#4041743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041743