[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Startup (possible to have this occur post session creat

courtneycouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 05:46:15 EDT 2007

"christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : @Startup is not related to the session context, so I don't understand what you want. However, we had some other requests for more fine-grained interception of the Seam startup procedure and there might be open JIRA issues you can attach your request to. Search first, if nothing is there, open a new one.

As I understand it @Startup does have to do with the session context.  According to the documentation (22.1) "@Startup Specifies that a session scope component is started immediately at session creation time."

I guess I was hoping there was some way to control whether it "Specifies that a session scope component is started immediately before/at/after session creation time." rather than simply "at".

I'll check for requests. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041781#4041781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041781