[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Startup (possible to have this occur post session creat

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 06:28:45 EDT 2007

"courtneycouch" wrote : As far as lazy initializing, I need the managed-bean to have access to seam components, if its lazy initialized then its initialized outside of the seam context and cant access them.  Seam has to initialize the managed beans so I have to create a seam component whose sole purpose is initializing the managed-beans.  Since thats its only purpose, I simply have a #{managedBeanLoader.load}  in the template.

Use Lifecycle.beginRequest() and Lifecycle.endRequest() to access Seam contexts, then use Component.getInstance() to get at the Seam components.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041792#4041792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041792