[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem using jbpm server with fuzzy logic library

jfrancoisl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 09:25:59 EDT 2007

A late answer, but yeah it is plugged in as far as i know, else how would it work perfectly when i launch a small local app that calls that method?

I also make sure that it is selected from the list when i deploy it on the server..

But still thanks for the response, don't assume anything is "under my head" as i am still a beginner at all this :)
I had to put that project on hold for the weekend but im back on today and i really wanna fix this weird thing...
anyone else feel free to jump in with some suggestions :/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041823#4041823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041823