[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using a stateless bean outside a seam application

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 10:22:04 EDT 2007

What I said earlier wasn't entirely correct: You can get a handle on an EJB as usual, and Seam interception when you call a method _will happen_. However, if the Seam contexts are not present on the virtual machine in which this EJB runs (which would need a JSF request so that the phase listener runs and sets up the contexts), it won't work. This is the same issue we are currently trying to solve with webservice calls, so check the support for that in CVS code (I haven't).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041842#4041842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041842