[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem injecting EJBs

nstoddar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 10:57:09 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : Use the standard @EJB

I actually started by using the @EJB annotation, but it didn't work.  What Seam code processes the annotation to inject the lookup value?

@EJB(name = "ejb/AddressService")
  | private AddressService addressService;

I have tried just about every combination of name, mappedName, etc with no positive result.  Seam doesn't ever complain about a NameNotFoundException -- the first sign of a problem is the NullPointerException when the code executes.  From the looks of it, I'm doing everything I should be doing to configure the ejb-ref on my glassfish.

Just for the heck of it, I just changed the name to something that clearly doesn't exist -- Seam didn't log any sort of exception to that effect.  Maybe Seam isn't processing the annotation at all....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041868#4041868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041868