[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss portal 2.6 and jboss AS 4.2

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 11:13:20 EDT 2007

We have it working with 4.2 but not out of the box.

There are 2 small bugs in Facelets and the JSF portlet bridge that prevents us from working OOTB. We sent them patch but we still have to wait on their releases.

The other option is to replace the Sun JSF implementations in 4.2 with the myFaces implementation as it is in 4.0

Note that the only problem here is JSF, if you are no tusing JSF and don't use the management portlet then it should be all fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041878#4041878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041878