[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Error with createConsumerDelegate no such destination JB

mkobold do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 11:46:21 EDT 2007

Hmm, not sure if i made it clear the queues and topics all deploy without error so that leads me to believe that the ServerPeer and post-office are all working together.

Now when i deploy the application that deploys just fine in JBossMQ; with the same destinations defined in JBoss Messaging the application fails to deploy because the delegates are indicated that the queues/topics do not exist. No the exception does indicate that the queue/topic does not exist. However when i look at the JMX console they are indeed there.

So I would actually be curious to know if there is something to do with when the error occurs it doesn't use the full JNDI name. Cause the error says that a destination doesn't exist but doesn't include the /queue prefix?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041888#4041888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041888