[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Debug J2EE application - JBoss server in different machi

bsuresh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 12:08:07 EDT 2007

Thanks for a quick reply. That was very helpful and that took care of my remote debug needs.

I have a related question though. Adding a JBoss server through the server manager lets me do so much more like start/stop servers, deploy to server etc. However if I try to create a new JBoss server through server manager, it asks for the installation directory which is a folder in the local m/c. Is it possible to use this server manager infrastructure with a jboss server installed in a different machine?

(Eclipse JBossIDE allows me to do it.)

Thanks again for your prompt response.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041894#4041894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041894