[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Error with createConsumerDelegate no such destination JB

mkobold do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 13:40:48 EDT 2007

OK, well I do believe i am closer. It is now a more of question why this occurs ?

My JBoss Messaging Configuration had a seperate PostOffice, ServerPeer, UserManager, and PersistenceManager. They were all deployed/registered in the standard com.xxxx. object domains.  All of these components appeared to have deployed correctly and without contention when the application EAR was not deployed.

I changed the dependencies of my queues and topics to the jboss.messaging: server peers and post-office and the application now deploys without error and is processing data.

My question is why am i not able to have my own PostOffice and ServerPeer as the Dependants of my own queues and topics. (and yes i do have a different ID than 0). It appears the JBoss Messaging supports multiple instances so i am not sure why this occurs?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041913#4041913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041913