[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Is it *safe* ?

johnmm1997 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 17:10:30 EDT 2007

Currently I'm evaluating the ejb3 embedded for a standalone system that only need ORM, messaging and transactions- the javee5 features looks really nice (compare to 1.4)

I'm running into lots of different problems.
I don't know if their "my" problems, or in the ejb3, and there are no clear documents on how to make it work, so it's hard for me to break in..

I guess, the "beta" status is a little bit scary for me-
If i need to release the system in a month or so, is it safe to relay on the ejb3 embedded?

I just read in the forum that ejb3 embedded is actually coupled with jboss5, does it mean that the ejb3 will only be in production state when jboss5 will?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041981#4041981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041981