[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - after switching to CVS build, jndi names won't be resolved

atzbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 02:42:34 EDT 2007

Hi there,

don't know what's happening to me here... I just exchanged all seam jars with the freshly built ones from CVS because of that "convertEntity-EntityManager closed - bug" and now when starting up JBoss it's complaining that I didn't give it the necessary JNDI pattern for the otherwise insufficiently named ejbs. I guess it's still an attribute of core:init and I didn't touch anything at all there. It's definitely related to the new jars, I can switch back to the old ones and JBoss deploys everything with no problem...(but won't run pages with s:convertEntity :o\  )

I'm stuck here...any idea?

~T

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069496#4069496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069496