[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problems with making changes on login page to apply

rekrevs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 04:20:06 EDT 2007

I´m trying to do some modifycation to the JBoss loginpage and have some problems.

I have located the files fore the loginpage in "/jboss261/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-server.war"

At first I tested to change the the path to one of the pictures in index.jsp, witch resulted in that the picture wasn´t visible on the loginpage. This is what I expected, no suprises.

But when I tried to get the picture back I had some problems. I changed back the path to the picture so it were correct. And re-deployed the index.jsp file on the sever, reloaded the loginpage in Explorer but the picture still isen´t visible.

I have had similar problems with other changes on the server. You change somthing on the server, it works fine, but when you want to change it back nothing happends.

Do you have to do something else besides re-deploy the login.jsp file to get the changes i had made to apply (make the picture visible again)?

/Sverker

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069517#4069517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069517