[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is there a JBossWS client example for invoking a Seam ws

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 04:25:02 EDT 2007

Darn it - I'd confused myself with the fact that the web service code was part of the Seam app and didn't appreciate that the WS servlet was elsewhere.  I guess that scuppers my plans until HttpSession sharing between WAR modules is implemented (which has just received my vote):

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-2861

To clarify what I meant by using an "existing session": I was using a Java applet embedded within a Seam application which I wanted to interact with same session by passing in the web page's JSESSIONID to the applet by parameter.

Cheers,

Chris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069519#4069519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069519