[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools and Eclipse/WTP versions

angelo.dangelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 05:25:08 EDT 2007

Hi Max,
I'm working with JB AS 4.0.4 using Eclipse 3.1.2 + JB IDE 1.6.0. Now I'm going to migrate to JB AS 4.2.1 and it seems I have also to "upgrade" the IDE. I saw there are both JB IDE 2.0 and JB Tools, so I'm a little confused.
In order to clarify/summarize the several Eclipse-JBoss IDE/Tool configurations I would ask you some questions.

1. Each release of JB IDE/Tools is compatible only with a specific version of Eclipse. Isn't it?
JB IDE 1.6.0 <--> Eclipse 3.1.x
JB IDE 2.0 <--> Eclipse 3.2.x + WTP 1.5.x
JB Tools <--> Eclipse 3.3 + WTP 2.0

2. Is Eclipse 3.3 + WTP 2.0 the only available configuration for JB AS 4.2.1 runtime?

3. When a stable version of JB Tools will be released?

Thank you in advance.
Angelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069543#4069543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069543