[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SOS-Creating WebService with Seam

djohan0817 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 09:26:09 EDT 2007

Thanks Chris for your response. Well first of all, I must tell you that I've been using Seam for a few months but I've never done Web Services with it, so I'm kinda new to this stuff.

I'm using :
JBossAS 4.0.5.GA
JBoss Seam 1.1.6.GA
JDK 5.0

In order for you to help me, I'll explain what I've done. I have my project that I've been working on, now I have to add a web Service layer. So I added a new namespace in the project and I create a class and it's interface. Here is the content of my class (it's just a test):

  | import javax.jws.WebMethod;
  | import javax.jws.WebService;
  |
  | 	@WebService
  |         @Stateless
  | 	public class WS_Test implements WS_TestLocal
  | 	{
  |     private String message = new String("Hello, ");
  |

  |     @WebMethod
  |     public String sayHello(String name) {
  |         return message + name + ".";
  |     }
  | }

I'm using Ant with eclipse to explode the project on JBoss. It generates the WSDL file, when I type "http://localhost:8080/jbossws" in the adress bar of my browser, I can see my web Service as a Registered Service Endpoint but when I click on it to view the wsdl, I get an error that tells me that the resource is not available. I don't understand...Any Idea?

Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069635#4069635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069635