[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - seam example will not deploy

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 10:00:02 EDT 2007

Installed using jems installer the JBoss-4.0.5.GA.  Selected the full installation ( tried just the ejb and that didn't work either ).

Installed the jboss-seam-1.2.1.GA.

This is Mac OS X 10.4.10 so edited the build.properties to point to my tomcat.home and my jboss.home.

cd'd to examples/booking and did ant deploy.  No errors!  it copied ear file to JBoss.*/server/deploy.

Started JBoss server via bin/run.sh

I get