[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - DeployPar Task Fails - javax.naming.NoInitialContextExceptio

ppetrou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 10:16:50 EDT 2007

Hi I am trying to deploy my process archive with the deploypar ant task.

I am getting the following exception. I added a jndi.properties file inside
the classes folder of the process archive but I am getting the same error.
I am using jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1.

Any ideas?

[deploypar] 17:07:48,390 [main] FATAL Log4JLogger : Could not find datasource: java:/JbpmDS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069663#4069663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069663