[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EjbSchedulerServiceFactory - Exception

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 10:25:21 EDT 2007

Well, looking at the exception,

anonymous wrote : java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.scheduler.ejbtimer.EjbSchedulerServiceFactory
  | org.jbpm.svc.Services.getServiceFactory(Services.java:122)

then looking at the source it points at...

  | public ServiceFactory getServiceFactory(String name) {
  |     return (ServiceFactory) getServiceFactories().get(name);
  |   }

I'd guess that EjbSchedulerServiceFactory is not an instance of ServiceFactory... but looking at EjbSchedulerServiceFactory.java, I find:

public class EjbSchedulerServiceFactory implements ServiceFactory {...}

So... it looks like a classloader problem of some kind, where there are two class instantiations of ServiceFactory competing for your affection.

At this point, I'd look for competing JBPM deployments in the WAR, EAR (if any), appserver, and anywhere else you can think of.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069668#4069668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069668