[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Application seam distributed ? two machines

pedro.webanalysis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 14:33:52 EDT 2007

Staff,

I am studying and using jboss they seam. Where I can find documentation of as to create/ to configure an application they seam, to be distributed?
The part view in a machine and model in another machine? My doubt is as they seam it goes to locate the components in another machine (in such a way component they seam or EJB's)

Comment: I created an application with  seam gen and it function perfectly, however I have the necessity.

helpe-me

Thank you.

Pedro Neves
Brazil