[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: task-assign event firing

karstendausb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 15:29:28 EDT 2007

"cpob" wrote :
  | If you do, I'll vote on it, because I support that something needs to be done about it.

I would agree. The semantics of "task-assign" are not clear from my point of view.

Case 1:

  | <swimlane name="swimlane22">
  | 		<assignment pooled-actors="jan,nina"/>
  | </swimlane>
  | <task name="SwimlaneTestTask" swimlane="swimlane22"/>

Case 2:

  | <task name="pooledactorassignmenttest">
  | 	<assignment pooled-actors="joerg,peter"/>
  | </task>

Both cases specify group assignment and do not specify an concrete actor.
But in the first case a "task-assign"-event is fired, in the second case it is not.

I looked through TaskInstance.java, this seems to be implemented: copySwimlaneInstanceAssignment(swimlaneInstance) calls setActorId, and that is where the event is fired (though no actorid is actually set).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069785#4069785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069785