[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Calling JAAS

gersonjohan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 17:29:24 EDT 2007

I treated to login using a LoginContext as the following:

  | String username = request.getParameter("username");
  | String password = request.getParameter("password");
  |
  | boolean loginOk = false;
  |
  | if (username != null && password != null){
  |
  | 	LoginContext lc = null;
  |
  | 	try {
  | 		ClienteCallbackHandler handler = new ClienteCallbackHandler(username, password.toCharArray());
  | 		lc = new LoginContext("portal", handler);
  | 		lc.login();
  | 		loginOk = true;
  | 	} catch (LoginException e) {
  | 		logger.error("Login incorrecto.", e);
  | 	}
  | }

I create my callback and everything works without errors, but the portal continues sending to the login page when it is tried to accede to a safe context.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069821#4069821

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069821