[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: File upload to application folder

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 20:09:43 EDT 2007

Your code looks ok to me, is it throwing an exception?  Serving it back with s:graphicImage should be a snap, as it supports loading the image from a file directly.  Here's what the docs say:

anonymous wrote : Attributes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069845#4069845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069845