[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: File upload to application folder

gmarcus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 21:42:23 EDT 2007

No exceptions were being thrown but the file was not being served.  Then I did a search on my hard drive and found that the files were being saved into $JBOSS_HOME\bin.

I added the following path to point to the deployed webroot:

  | OutputStream pictureFileStream = new FileOutputStream("../server/default/deploy/fresh.ear/fresh.war/content/" + pictureOriginalFilename);

Now files are getting saved in my webroot and displaying correctly on the page.

How do I programaticaly get the absolute system filepath of the webroot?  Is it somewhere in facesContext?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069861#4069861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069861