[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam messes up JNDI lookups from webtier in GlassFish

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 22:19:13 EDT 2007

Looking at my previous version of the web.xml and comparing it to the seam-gen one I had and changed based on tutorials the format of the ejb-local-ref was different for this session bean.

<ejb-local-ref>
  |         <ejb-ref-name>ejb/GarageEntityBeanFacade</ejb-ref-name>
  |         <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
  |         <local-home/>
  |         <local>com.myproject.ejb.entity.GarageEntityBeanFacadeLocal</local>
  |         <ejb-link>FishermansWharf-ejb.jar#GarageEntityBeanFacade</ejb-link>
  |     </ejb-local-ref>

In addition the seam-gen web-app version tag for web.xml was set to 2.4 not 2.5 which is what I had previously had. I'm not sure if this made a difference or not but I was able to get it finally working after these changes.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069869#4069869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069869