[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: when i end the TaskInstance, an LazyInitializationExcepti

foolpcman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 02:20:04 EDT 2007

You are so kindly! thank you!
I'm not sure if my wording is right,Sorry!
I debug the code you wrote,The same exception(org.hibernate.SessionException: Session is closed!) was threw at this line:
jbpmContext.save(pi);
My jbpm version is 3.2GA and use default(jbpm.cfg.xml is null) config files except the following code in hibernate.cfg.xml

  | <property name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect</property>
  |
  |     <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:hsqldb:mem:jbpm</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.username">sa</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.password"></property>
  |     <!-- JDBC connection properties (end) -->
  |
  |     <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</property>

I'll have a try use jbpm3.2.1 version to debug same code.
 I can never thank you enough for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069903#4069903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069903