[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - How to add hibernate console

krasig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 02:56:50 EDT 2007

I have hibernate application and want to add hibetnate console to test my new mappings.
After "Create Hibernate Console WIZARD" I have hibernate console , bit when click on it :
org.hibernate.InvalidMappingException: Could not parse mapping document from file D:\EclipseEuropa\eclipse\MyWorks\FormApi\com\indexbg\dc\formapi\model\SchemeItemUnits.hbm.xml
  | Could not parse mapping document from file D:\EclipseEuropa\eclipse\MyWorks\FormApi\com\indexbg\dc\formapi\model\SchemeItemUnits.hbm.xml
  |   org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping com.indexbg.dc.formapi.model.SchemeItemUnits
  |   Duplicate class/entity mapping com.indexbg.dc.formapi.model.SchemeItemUnits
  |     org.hibernate.DuplicateMappingException: Duplicate class/entity mapping com.indexbg.dc.formapi.model.SchemeItemUnits
  |     Duplicate class/entity mapping com.indexbg.dc.formapi.model.SchemeItemUnits

This SchemeItemUnits is  the first mapping file.

Where is problem???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069922#4069922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069922