[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pages-2.0.xsd schema - undocumented features

thhal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 04:04:23 EDT 2007

Oops. Forgot to disable html. I meant to wrote "the undocumented  element"

A related question. The  element can be put in a file of its own, one for each view. It seems to me like it would be desirable to perhaps have the option declare the  inline in a  instead of referencing it using an attribute. That would also allow for anonymous conversations (and thus, no 'name' prepended to the conversation id).

<page ...>
  <conversation parameter-name="..." parameter-value="..."/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069961#4069961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069961