[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Failover not working InvalidClassException (Log4JLogger)

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 04:08:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I fixed this - I had a commons-logging-x.jar in my WEB-INF/lib.

But after removing this, I get another error:

WARN  [TreeCache] node /JSESSION/localhost/genloop-demo/8gZM8DrZOd0IGqYY6C3Luw** not found

I have two jboss-4.2.1.GA (./run.sh -c all -b ip_node1/ip_node2) running. After shutting down node1 and submitting a request, I get this error on node2.
What does this "localhost" mean and how can I get a session-string that allows transparent failover?

To add some information, I run a JSF-application with tomahawk and client-side saving (javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD - client).

Thanks for any help to get this work.
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069965#4069965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069965