[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - What's the difference between jboss4.2 and jboss5.0?

xuyanning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 04:26:18 EDT 2007

Hi:
   I am researching the difference between jboss4.2 and jboss5.0, but I can't find the help document in website of jboss orgnizetion. I want to get the difference at every founction module which between jboss4.2 and jboss5.0. For exemple: jboss JTA?jboss5.0 is manage transction in cache and don't support restore transction's catastrophe, while jboss4.2 have a  strong ability and support restore transction's catastrophe. I want to get the others difference include JMS, JSF, JAAS, JNDI, JSP and Servlet.
   I want to get the answer form source code but I am begin with jboss and don't familiar with it. Who can tell me how to study the source code and the answer between jboss4.2 and jboss5.0?
    Any help is greatly appreciated, I have been struggling with this for a while.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069976#4069976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069976