[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process flush trying to save UnpersistableInstance

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 09:16:52 EDT 2007

Oops. Yes I was trying to outject the Seam message bundle into the business process context so I could set an i18n task description.
@In @Out(scope=ScopeType.BUSINESS_PROCESS)
  | private Map<String, String> messages;

I'll create a taskMetadataBean (or similar) and populate it beforehand instead. Unless there is a better way??

What I wanted to do in my task was something like this:
<task name="inspectRateRequest" description="#{messages['contract.noRateFound.TaskDesc']}">

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070100#4070100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070100